Hitchhiking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
Anyone here hitchhike? I mean real hitchhiking, like 30km or more. I do it atleast once a week, usually two or three times, since I live in a rural area, and all my friends live in the urban area which is like 25km from here... Just interested to see if this is a normal thing.

In America, hitchhiking is illegal. Don't pick them up because they will rob you, and don't get picked up because they will rape you.

No one hitchhikes here but bums and weirdos.

The General said:
In America, hitchhiking is illegal. Don't pick them up because they will rob you, and don't get picked up because they will rape you.

No one hitchhikes here but bums and weirdos.

u callin me a weirdo.......lol

Every once in awhile ill do it. I get rides up from the bottom of our ski resort the 7 miles to the lifts but thats about it.

My mom though hitchhiked through europe when she was 16. Shes got some interesting stories about hitchhiking in ireland about getting picked up by a truck full of IRA soldiers. :p

When I was in scouts (actually Venturers Age 16 to 18 ) as a youth member, there a few times where I hitchhiked. It's not some thing that your leaders what to hear / read on your camp / hike report.

As a scout leader, it's not thing that I promote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom