Heh.. the next few days are gunna suck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Earlier my sister went into accident and emergency because of excrutiation stomach pains, which also prevented her from going to the toilet. Whilst my parents took her in, i stayed at home - then my sisters friend kept on txting her, i decided i would text her back to say what had happened. In the process i noticed a txt my sister received from her friends, it says "i wish i hadn't of gone out last night ! I must've of caught something, i've had to go to Accident and Emergency with really painful stomach cramps !" (which after just texting her, it turns out her brother had it too) it doesn't take a genius to figure out my sister has the same thing, now, I and the rest of my family have been in close quaters to her for the past 12 to 24hours where she has been ill, it's almost certain us 3 have the illness too.

Well.. that's something to look forward to later in the week, my calculations show i should get ill by wednesday. The joy of contagous illness's :mad:

well something like this would not be air born, so as long as your not like drinking out of the same glass, getting coughed on, and what not, you should be fine.

I doubt it's airborne, probably food poisoning or something. So unless you all ate at the same place the rest of you should be fine.

Yeah just cause some people get it doesnt mean you will. My baby was sick yesterday with te stomach flu. I was with her for over 24 hours straight. With her sleeping on me and getting sick all over me. I feel fine. Yet the wife who spend no more than a hour with her got it.

So it goes to show you that jsut because 1 or 2 people get it doesnt mean you will. I didnt get the stomach flu like both my wife and baby.

Yes. What Mak313 was saying. Like who knows. The illness could of been orally or sexually transmitted.

My step sis recently became a doc, there are approximately 28 base viruses that then split into sub groups etc. The average middle aged person immune system is prepared from being in contact with them before for 4-6 of them, the average doctor is immune to 23-26. They get there immunity in general from the first 6 months working in a hospital which bombards them with illness.

Hence why you may not get it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom