Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
Who's playing it?

For those interested I did a little FAQ. I'd like to build on it this weekend a built if people are interested.

It'd be cool to play against some of you guys. We can make it even by using the basic decks.

What is it?
A free to play collectible card game(CCG) developed by Blizzard using classes and characters from the Warcraft games.

What systems is it on?
PC/Mac, iOS/Android tablets and phones

How does it work with multiple platforms, such as playing against people and my decks/cards and unlocks?
There is cross-platform play. Your cards, decks, progress, unlocks, etc are all cross-platform so you can play on your phone, then pickup a tablet and play and then go to a PC and pickup and play. You can only be signed in on one device though.

Since its F2P how do they make their money?
With people buying booster packs. Even the solo campaign stuff is free if you build up gold to unlock the wings at 700g. You can unlock them early by spending money, but you really don't have to. Booster packs can be bought with 100g as well.

Is there a way to enjoy it without being competitive?
Yep. There's casual matches against human opponents where people usually try out their decks or use the basic decks.

I play it on my phone / iPad every once in a while. Pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom