Health and fitness enthusiasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snowboard and bike (mountain, DH, BMX, Park, Street). Exersise isn't my problem its the eating. I eat to much and drink to much sugar. I have up pop almost completely, I have one every now and then.. BUt I also replaced it with other juices and what not. Not quite as bad for me but still pretty bad. I need to lose like 30-40lbs preferably and get my Cardio up. When I broke my femur I lost a lot of my lung capacity do to being on oxygen for days and the shock and everything. Slowly getting it back 2 years later. I need to find a good nutritionist and stick to the plan.

I used to be pretty fit last summer. I was down to 164lbs. which was the lowest I've ever been since I ballooned up to 250lbs. (at 5'8") around my senior year in high school. I used to run 3-5 miles a day along with aerobics. I even ran the NYC Marathon last year. As of right now I'm at 192 and nowhere near the shape I used to be in. The past few months I've been living on junk food and have not moved from my computer chair until I leave for work.

My goals this year is to get down to 150 so that I can say that I've lost 100lbs., 100 push-ups in one go, 200 sit-ups in one go, 25 pull-ups, and run at least 7 miles a day. I would also like to get into any kind of martial art one day whenever I save enough money to take lessons.

There any consensus on workout videos?
My friend has been using P90 Boot Camp and has been trying to get me on it too.

I used to be in shape, but same as everyone else drinking/junk food/internet/etc has whittled away my physique.
While I'm not really "fat" (5'11'', ~165lbs) I am extremely unhealthy and heading in the pudgy direction.

hey roark, a really good youtube channel i found about fitness is " twinmuscleworkout " 2 brothers that have made over 800 videos about working out!

With my health issues, Cardio is my best friend :thumbsup:

Hmm, when I had lost alot of weight near the end of 2010, I find it best for my health is bike riding, power walking, weightlifting and just a proper diet.

My mother says, everyday that she is still jealous of me, I've held my weight at 265.00 pounds.
When I ever tell people this and they look at my body figure, they're like you lie, you dont weigh is much as you look. ;)

As soon as I have a chance, I'm going to register at the local ymca to buiild up my strength stamina, still feels like I am underpowered when I can't lift anything over 180.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom