has any body tried it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
zipy7c.jpg

i purchased 2 bottles today costed me 15$!!!! its very good tho, im keeping one bottle for the season 3 finaly. stuff is preaty good they make it from blood oranges and thats why it ends up so expensive.

all i know about them is they grow once a year and look as if they are filled with blood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_orange

preaty neet they seem to be healthy. a funny thing about this drink is they actually artificialy put nutrients in it that are also sometimes contained in our blood. from what ive read blood oranges seem to be very very healthy.

Havent tried that but I am planning on a bottle of 20 year old cuban rum tonight :p

me and a buddy plan to order a case for the season 3 finaly but at 96$ after shipping its expensive stuff, and yes it taste's alot like oranges with a diferent taste to it. also the blood orange is a very very healthy fruit so i can imagine this wouldnt be that bad looking at it it doesnt cotain much sugar it has no caffein in it. it really is a quality beverage as far as carbonated beverages go. yes it is expensive but you also have to consider it is a showcase/ memerabilia item. they have a few cool kits you can get to, and they have a few mix drinks you can make on there website. one of the kits they have comes with 4 tru blood themed glasses and a bottle opener. its a twist top so i dont see the good in it. point being blank if your a fan of the show its not something you can go with out trying atleast once, and even then to those who dont like the show i still recomend trying it as it is quite a unique but delicious beverage.

http://www.trubeverage.com/ is the website where you can purchase it if your not up to going to your local comic book shop or what ever other location sells them.

Does it taste a lot like blood oranges? Those things are delicious! You can only find them in stores for like a month in the winter time around here.

yes it does taste like blood oranges :D

i am so so so tempted to crack open that bottle next episode of trueblood but i really want to savour it after the season finaly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom