Halo: Master Chief Collection

I love how the Assault Rifle can almost overcome the Br now. No skill needed now. Just hold right trigger and run around.

I love how the Assault Rifle can almost overcome the Br now. No skill needed now. Just hold right trigger and run around.

Makes it nice for this AR-start week. Week one is AR start.. who knows what week two will bring.

While in previous Halo games i would have HATED AR start because there's nothing you could do with an AR.. Now you actually have a good chance at short range - and you have a slight chance at medium range if you're persistent at aiming down the sights after you get debunked. At least they're giving players who are just spawning and havent started controlling a DMR or BR a chance - but I agree overall that I do see its spray power being nerfed a little. But grab a BR and aim for the head and it wont let you down.. Even a straight spray with an AR so far isnt as stronk as a 4-shot.

Even though the SMG is the real-over kill now.. And it was back in July too - or at least it was on what they showed in "The Sprint" series.

Last edited:
I am at the point now that i want to sell the xbox one and the halo 2 mcc, and buy a couple orginals xbox's with the orginal halo 2 and host a lan party. Be about the only way to recapture the good times.

Pretty sure alot of older halo fans would agree.

Is match making fixed. ?

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Back
Top Bottom