Halo 4

xIx EDGE xIx

Fully Optimized
Either I'm blind or surprisingly no one created a Halo 4 discussion yet. Anyone else getting it tonight?

I can say that I literally forgot about it. I've moved on to the COD copy/paste titles. I play Halo for the story, COD titles for the MP. As a story goes, I guess Halo 3 put sort of an end to it for me even though I knew more was coming. Yea, I'm interested to see where this arc takes MC but I can wait for the reviews and the price cuts.

I pretty much have it all planned out. I'm going to the 76ers game tonight against the Knicks which starts around 7. The game should end at around 9:30ish, and then by the time I am able to get out of the parking lot, over the bridge back into South Jersey, and get home, it will be probably around 10-10:15 pm.

Instead of going home, I'll drive a couple of blocks past my house to the GameStop where I pre-ordered it, get the dumb little sticker on my receipt after finalizing payment (even though I paid it off in full a month ago), go home, relax for an hour, hour & a half, go back a little after 12 when the line starts to thin out, grab my copy, go home, and play all night because I'm off tomorrow for election day :thumbsup:

I pretty much have it all planned out. I'm going to the 76ers game tonight against the Knicks which starts around 7. The game should end at around 9:30ish, and then by the time I am able to get out of the parking lot, over the bridge back into South Jersey, and get home, it will be probably around 10-10:15 pm.

Instead of going home, I'll drive a couple of blocks past my house to the GameStop where I pre-ordered it, get the dumb little sticker on my receipt after finalizing payment (even though I paid it off in full a month ago), go home, relax for an hour, hour & a half, go back a little after 12 when the line starts to thin out, grab my copy, go home, and play all night because I'm off tomorrow for election day :thumbsup:
You pass on Borderlands until December but you are picking this up day one. It does not make sense. :eek:

You pass on Borderlands until December but you are picking this up day one. It does not make sense. :eek:

I passed on Assassin's Creed 3 until December because my gf already flat out told me that she's getting it for me for Christmas (she said the same thing about Skyrim last year but I talked her into letting me have it early so fingers crossed).

Besides, playing Halo is part of how my gamertag originated!

Back
Top Bottom