gun safe or gun showrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
ok, i have a few guns, soon to be alot more. well currently i dont have a safe, there just under my bed. so, i want to secure them more since ill be getting more.
should i get one of those big floor safes,
or should i try making a wall mounting display case where each gun is displayed? like all handguns side by side on pegs.

money isnt a concern in this one.

Well if you have children or plan on having children get a safe.

If you do not plan on having children I would still consider a safe as I do not think it is a good idea to advertise that you have weapons in the house.

It would be like a big sign "Hey look at my guns. Would you like to break in a steal them."

unless it's some family heirloom (eg. Papi Taintedplay's Rifle used in the civil war or american revolution), i would be keeping it all in a gun safe.

Depends, as in some places, if crime is high I would get a rack that children couldn't reach, if low crime, just get a normal safe, then again, depends on the situation, as long as you keep kids away, or have locks on the guns.

no kids, and this is a nice neightborhood. also, it wouldent be visible from the street or from looking in the front windows. and it wouldent be that type of rack in the vid, it would have a window anddoor covering it. imagine like a wooden safe that has a front window thats very shallow and wider so each gun is visible.

Then it's the stupid Australian Laws down here. You need to have a gun license in order on a G1 Megatron Toy (or any of the G1 Megatron Re-issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom