GTA 5 in first person!

Man i wanna play! Is your group getting it for next-gen? :) :)

Rider is getting it and i have a feeling that Edge will eventually as well. I am on the fence. If online ends up being as good as anticipated I probably will.

Can you import from the 360 to PS4 like in Diablo 3? Also, anyone heard anything about an online mode standalone?

Gettin it for xbox one so i can sit back and rock out :)

Maybe you should get it for console :D

Lol that means I'd have to buy a console :p. Haven't touched my PS3 in months... I imagine getting a console would be a waste.

You can still sit back and play PC games :p.

Rider is getting it and i have a feeling that Edge will eventually as well. I am on the fence. If online ends up being as good as anticipated I probably will.

Can you import from the 360 to PS4 like in Diablo 3? Also, anyone heard anything about an online mode standalone?

Yeah, you can transfer last gen to any new platform. It's a one-time deal through your Rockstar account, so if you transfer your 360 character to PS4 all of your MP progress will carry over, but they would now be two separate accounts. Not that you would be flipping back and forth, but essentially it means that progress will no longer be shared between the two platforms.

I'm on the fence right now. It was a solid no before, but after hearing about the first person thing I'm kind of intrigued.

Yeah, you can transfer last gen to any new platform. It's a one-time deal through your Rockstar account, so if you transfer your 360 character to PS4 all of your MP progress will carry over, but they would now be two separate accounts. Not that you would be flipping back and forth, but essentially it means that progress will no longer be shared between the two platforms.

I'm on the fence right now. It was a solid no before, but after hearing about the first person thing I'm kind of intrigued.

Thanks man. The only reason I'd be getting this again would be to play the MP with you guys.

I'm watching the countdown till live right now. Can't wait to fire this up. I didn't get to play Online on my PS3 because of no internet connection at the time. Then a bug killed my save file so i gave up on the game for a while. When i found out it was coming to PS4 i just put it on the shelf and decided to wait. So it will be like a new game to me, in T - 102 minutes.

Have you tried online yet? Are there any connectivity issues? GTA Online was a mess when it first came out last October.

Nope no online play for me yet.. only got an hour of gameplay in before hitting the sack last night. I'll try it out this evening.

Back
Top Bottom