Green Lantern Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please

Although I am more of a Marvel Reader, I will confess that DC makes better movies. (provided that they are not directed by Joel Schmacher)
It's also nice to see that WB is finally moving away from Batman and Superman.

Not sure about the choice of actors. I alway figured that Hal Jordan would be the serious type.

I am a big fan of Hal Jordan as the Green Lantern and the whole Green Lantern mythos. I haven't kept up reading the comics for a ear or so now but I have been looking forward to this movie for a very long time.

Not sure about the choice of actors. I alway figured that Hal Jordan would be the serious type.
I can't think of anyone better to pull off the super arrogant cockiness of Hal Jordan. Although based on the couple lines she had in the trailer I am hoping Blake Lively doesn't say to much in the movie. Not sure how much of that I could tolerate.

I'm excited to see this, but at the same time i am quite upset about the fact that Ryan Reynolds is playing the green lantern. not that he is a bad actor but he is to be the face of deadpool. now they have him as the green lantern. its funny because now he is a marvel and DC hero. i also don't like that they got Johny storm to play Cap. But I'm very excited to see green lantern dc movies rule. Thor is also looking good, might redeem marvel movies. (Anthony Hopkins playing Odin :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom