xfx 6600 256mb graphics card
300gb hard drive
raidmax pc case
7 fans but still running hott
520watt power supply
17" flat screen monitor
wireless mouse and keyboard
logitech wingman formula gp steering wheel/w pedals

all of that costed about $2,000 altogether!!!

Asus sucks
Opteron 165 > P4 2.8ghz
6600GT > 6600

You have lower end products compared to chevytrucknut. Is a matter of fact, my PC outdoes yours.

But all in all, who cares. How old are you...15? Grow up.

And yea, if you paid $2000 you got ripped off. Please buy a PC from me next time so I can get the profit.

ikillyou61 said:
good build but mine so beats that

My specs are:

2gb of ram
Asus p4s800d-x motherboard
intel pentium 4 2.80 GHz processor
300gb hard drive
raidmax pc case
520watt power supply
17" flat screen monitor

No one asked if any other persons build was better, and your s is not better and you got ripped off bad, so don't be a cock.

ikillyou61 said:

My specs are:

2gb of ram
300gb hard drive
raidmax pc case
520watt power supply
17" flat screen monitor

Good Build but mine so beats that

P4 2.4GHz
1GB
eVGA 6800 Vanilla 16pipes/6 vertex shaders

all for under $1000 O SNAP!!!!

I was surprised to find that BF2 is infact not as hard on the computer as everyone was implying. In my rig (AGP 6800gs, the one in my sig isnt update yet im lazy) it can run at 1024x768 at high getting 40-60 fps usually. However low fps really REALLY bug me so i just set it to medium, and I get 60+ almost always.

On a side note, does anyone think that BF2 naturally looks like it has artifacts on it... or is it just my cards OC. I mean some of the textures do weird things when you walk by them like blink a few times (only far away textures). Also there seems to be a lot of jagged edges on everything (no AA on maybe is why). The shadows sometimes look weird, on living things they seem to be fluent but on dead soldiers they look all made up of squares... Well I'll test it without any OCs on and see if its just the game or if its my OC.

ikillyou61 said:

My specs are:

2gb of ram
300gb hard drive
raidmax pc case
520watt power supply
17" flat screen monitor

OMG yet another 8 year old who is convinced that a shelf dell is awesome. I think i got ya beat buddy...

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ @ 2.4ghz
MSI K8N Neo 4F mobo
2 gigs of Corsair XMS Pro (not great i know, but it was a special deal)
Radeon X850 XT

All for about $1100

But seriously, this nice guy comes on with a legit question, and your just like "well mine is teh ro0x0R!! im so l337!!!"

No point in beating the kid to the ground though, many people don't know a lot about computers.

Anyhow as for BF2 I think some of the textures just look weird. I wussed out and put my OC down a bit because if this card goes I'm screwed and will be using a 32 mb tnt2 for 2 years (what fun that would be!). So now im at 380/1080 even though it was probably fine at 400/1100. Thinking about a tnt2 though... (shutters).

And yes you will be able to run it fine probably at medium. Thats what I run it at on a 6800gs which is a bit better (but Im really picky about framerates, if you can deal with it going to about 30 at times then you'll be fine).

yeah well mine only costed $2,000 cause it came and didn't work and the customer service sucked so I just ordered a bunch of parts on the net!!!

And dells are **** which is why I got a custom built!!!

People in Ohio don't know how to build computers right though cause thats where mine came from!!!

Ridlyn said:
Good Build but mine so beats that

P4 2.4GHz
1GB
eVGA 6800 Vanilla 16pipes/6 vertex shaders

all for under $1000 O SNAP!!!!
Oooo lucky you were able to unlock the four extra pipes! I only got the extra shader on mine. The pipes lowered performance and gave me weird slashes. But mine was cheaper. :D

wow...
my build cost me under 1100...

no reason to rub it in his face though, jeeze guys.
*ends sarcasm
ROFL
edit: forgot to tell you that you should be fine for gaming until you OC, and even if you dont.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom