Gaming Deals

If you own Playstation All-Stars (and who doesn't?) you can get Kat (Gravity Rush) and Emmett Graves(Starhawk) for free for the next two weeks. They go up to $4.99 each after that. You can "buy" them now and download them later f you ever pick the game up down the road.

Here's a gaming deal. I traded in 4 wii motion control plus units and wound up with a whopping 3 bucks from amazon. If I knew this before, I would have given them to co workers.

Tomorrow I'm putting about 15 games out at work....first come first served. I think I will not put the 50 cent game out for takes.

Gamestop has recently lowered the prices on a lot of PS2 games in store and are doing B2G2 for anything under $4. Some of the games I bought rung up even less than they were marked. I got Raw Danger for .88! I haven't seen this advertised so it may be YMMV, but both the Gamestops I've been to were doing it.

Groupon is offering Dead Space 3 for $42.99
Dead Space 3 for PS3 or Xbox 360 Deal of the Day | Groupon

Also, starting March 3, Best Buy will price match local retailers and select online stores. Complete list of online retailers below:
  • Amazon.com
  • Apple.com
  • Bhphotovideo.com
  • Buy.com
  • Crutchfield.com
  • Dell.com
  • Frys.com
  • hhgregg.com
  • HP.com
  • HomeDepot.com
  • Lowes.com
  • Newegg.com