Gaming Deals

That also Twilight Princess. Does anyone know how long the ps+ buy a year get 3 months free is going on I am gonna grab it I think just dont know when. I figure I might as well plus 3 months free is great.

Speaking of PS+ I wish they did something like after a year you get the games for good insead of just losing them if you dont re-up I mean I get why they do that so people don just buy 3 months then cancel but I think if after a year or 2 of constant subscription they should just let you keep them or start charging $5 a game or something so they arent just rentals

Best Buy TIV is back up to 100% + they have B2G1 on preowned. Resident Evil 6 is $19.99 new. Uncharted 2 is $7.99, Twighlight Princess is $7.99, and Dead Island is 12.99 used.

Just as I'm assembling a STACK of games to trade in :) WOOT!

I am gonna trade my 2 hard copies of Bioshock 1 and 2 in because I got 2 as a free dl from ps+ and I believe Number 1 will be included with pre orders of Infinate can anyone confirm this for me or is it only ce if so I must change my pre order to get a ce

Fishing was a pain in the ass in Twilight Princess with the Wii mote. There's a part early on that's one of those "disguised by the story" training sessions in which you must catch a fish...that was tougher than any dungeon or puzzle in the game.

might have to pick up RE6 now

@borst, i just unburied my gamecube this weekend for my girls to play, still fires right up, unlike the crappy ps2

Back
Top Bottom