game choice help

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
i just got my new pc together (specs in sig). i wanna buy a new game tomorrow. i am deciding between Battlefield 2 and halflife 2. what do you think i should get? i want half life 2 because i loved halflife 1 and also counterstrike is awesome. but ive heard so much good stuff about BF2. also the videos on gamespot look amazing. what do you suggest? i can only buy one of them right now

CS is only online, theres no such thing as offline CS unless you play with bots which is really lame.

steam is a 1 meg dl or something like that, it will update your games too. You cant play HL2 or CS without steam.

Mr_Threepwood said:
CS is only online, theres no such thing as offline CS unless you play with bots which is really lame.

steam is a 1 meg dl or something like that, it will update your games too. You cant play HL2 or CS without steam.

i know that CS is only online (believe me i was dangerously addicted to it like 3 years ago) :) ok so i even need steam to play HL2?

biggjoee5790 said:
i know that CS is only online (believe me i was dangerously addicted to it like 3 years ago) :) ok so i even need steam to play HL2?
it's better to dl steam, choose Activate a Product CD Key or something like that, type in your cd key, and wait until you dl all of the necessary files for the games. i wouldnt install directly from the cd that came in teh box.

I lOvE HL2 to the xtreeme, its uber kool. I think if i play Deathmatch any longer my eyeballs are going to bleed(in a good way :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom