File Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much. I have been fairly buisy so I haven't had chance to look them all over yet but I still fully intend to. They all look like good avenues you have posted for me. Im glad you posted them. I'm just way behind on getting things done, but when I get caught up I will be glad to have them.

Thanks again.

Questions been answered more then enough, but commenting on the signature length, check the rules posted as the top thread in every forum here. Guidelines can be found there...probably an easy way of looking at it is not making your signature longer then mine. :)

zewi, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much. I did check outt some of the rest and the yahoo breifcase is a good one but it only allowed for things like pictures or text documents to be put there. This one zewi put up is the one. It gives me even more than I need. I was looking for something around 30 megs and this gives me 100. I myself am glad that people never stopped sharing the information with me because up until zewi's entry I still wasn't getting what I was after. For anyone considering checking this out, you will need an FTP program for transfers back and forth your webspace. I saw some offered there on the right side of the page on the Spymac site but I don't know if they are free or not. But there are free ones offered on the web. Some are better than others so you will have to try some out. If you aren't looking to upload anything very big you can use this site to do your transfers.
http://www.net2ftp.com/

Thanks again for everyones effort.
qiranworms, thanks for directing me to where that information is. I visit so many of these boards that I never even thought of looking there. I just assume that the rules area is for conduct tips. Anyway now I know where it is.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your information with me.

Send me an E-Mail, it sounds like you need web hosting, Like your own, .COM, or a subdomain, with account hosting, I offer these services for pretty cheap, and are reliable, send me an e-mail unless you already got somthing!

Thanks Askarz, but I'm already geared up.

Thanks for the offer though

That is awsome jmerickson

A friend of mine sent me a link the other day to something very similar for transfering large files and I just never got to posting it here yet but I think there is a limit to how much you can transfer per month. I'm not sure about that but I think I saw it somewhere on the page. But regardless, I think the one you posted might be superior.

This is the link to the one my friend sent

http://sendthisfile.com/

It works very well but like I said, I think it might have a limit for total monthly transfers. But it id free so it is worth a mention.

Thanks jmerickson. That one is a keeper.

I appreciate yhat offer. Thank you. Just let me know when you are up and running and I'll check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom