End Of The World Dec 21st 2012

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
According the the Mayans, Dec 21st 2012 is end of the world. It's the last day in the 5125 year long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. So what your feelings on this?

Are we all going to die in burning fire and brimstone? Or it humanity going to wake up and evolve some? Or is Dec 22nd 2012 just going to be another day.

It's just going to be another day, I have an archeology professor who specializes in the Mayans and he said it's almost funny how wrong people are about the whole thing. Heck, the long count isn't even the Mayans most modern calendar so it is hard to take it very seriously seeing as it's creators even quit using it.

The only real risk is the people who actually believe in it rioting or causing other sorts of trouble on December 21st but that's something that is a lot easier to prepare for.

Didn't we already have one of these? Anyways, considering we have leap years this specific date has already passed us with no death so normal as always.

since as we are going to die, can you guys ship me your computers? you wont need it anyway! lol

No wait. Send them my way. Nothing ever happens to Sydney Australia. No Earth Quakes, Cyclones, Volcanos. And we suck and getting tsunamis. I am sure that the same will happen with End Of The World.

According the the Mayans, Dec 21st 2012 is end of the world. It's the last day in the 5125 year long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. So what your feelings on this?

Are we all going to die in burning fire and brimstone? Or it humanity going to wake up and evolve some? Or is Dec 22nd 2012 just going to be another day.

Never says the world ends. When my 2011 calender stopped nothing happened. I think we will be ok :p

Didn't we already have one of these? Anyways, considering we have leap years this specific date has already passed us with no death so normal as always.

Read this a while ago, the Mayan calender far predates the establishment of the leap year by Julius Caesar I believe. If my university education has given me any knowledge that is. Date has already passed..

Back
Top Bottom