Diablo 3

Seroulsy I am the only one who got this bad ass co-op game well screw you im gonna have a game hunters co-op party all by myself and im not inviting any of you

:Deskflip:

I think most of the ones interested are going to get it on next gen consoles.

You were the only sucker who dropped $60 for a old game at this time. More will follow when the game is even older next year.

Slay - there is no melee attack on the witch doctor. You equip something in your hands merely for stats.

Considering the time I would have to invest in this game, ill wait for the PS4 version-bargain bin edition.

Slay - there is no melee attack on the witch doctor. You equip something in your hands merely for stats.

Considering the time I would have to invest in this game, ill wait for the PS4 version-bargain bin edition.

yeah I fiured that out im slowly figuring it all out I just got to the point where I can craft stuff. Im digging it so far I wish I had piicked a higher difuculty though cause I have been breazing through

yeah I fiured that out im slowly figuring it all out I just got to the point where I can craft stuff. Im digging it so far I wish I had piicked a higher difuculty though cause I have been breazing through

Forgot how but in PC, you can modify the difficulty for a chance to get better loot. And no, it isn't the base game difficulty that I am talking about, it was some form of modifier that popped up. Friend of mine said it increased the difficulty + chance of rarer loot.

I wish some of you peeps would just say **** it and grab this man its a fun co-op game. I even got the Lady into it and thats freaking awesome I been trying to get her to game for a while. Now shes hooked on Diablo 3 though so its cool she still trying to figure out all the stats and equipment and stuff she started with a monk (bad choice) but switched to a witch docktor and now shes gettinmg better we are playing on hard and just beat the Skeleton King. On my real game i think I am near the end of act 2. So far I have about 4 toons my main is a witch doc then I started a demon hunter,Monk and Wizard they all about lvl 10 I think I will take the Monk or Wizard on to better thiings though. They seem like they could be beasts if givin the chance

I see you trying, but either we already have it on PC or people are waiting for the PS4 release. I don't think people who are getting a PS4 are gonna get a new PS3 game at this point unless they're getting GTA V.

Back
Top Bottom