Diablo 3

Correction, the controls appear to look "better."

It will not be a true port, but a re-imagining of game mechanics, the likes of which appear better than it's PC cousin.

I doubt it. I'm curious to see what they cook up. The only way they could fix it would be to not make you point and click everywhere with a controller.

Correction, the controls appear to look "better."

It will not be a true port, but a re-imagining of game mechanics, the likes of which appear better than it's PC cousin.

It's a re-imagining of the controls because clicking wouldn't work on consoles :p

The only thing they are changing is UI and controls from my understanding, which would still mean its a port configured for console use.

I expect argumentative replies from Rider, but not from you XGC. You broke my heart.

Here's what I'm thinking. This game will have most of the cool abilities from the PC title without that stupid auction house. It will have the control scheme of something like Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows or Dungeon Hunter. It will play smoothly and be fully supported by the big Blizz.

If these things come true, I'd be a happy panda. From those videos, it appears that all of these things will happen.

I expect argumentative replies from Rider, but not from you XGC. You broke my heart.

Here's what I'm thinking. This game will have most of the cool abilities from the PC title without that stupid auction house. It will have the control scheme of something like Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows or Dungeon Hunter. It will play smoothly and be fully supported by the big Blizz.

If these things come true, I'd be a happy panda. From those videos, it appears that all of these things will happen.

I am more than positive that you'll get all the abilities and everything that was in the PC version. I can only imagine what the combat controls will be like, but I imagine using mostly one stick to move and no idea about the R stick since the camera would have to be static to keep everyone in the same screen on Console?
(yes, I know that isn't a true static camera but I don't know the name)

If the camera being static is NOT the case and players don't need to stay in the same screen... then it would be used for camera controls right?

About the felt good remark I made. They said that before the game was even released for the PC and way before they confirmed it for consoles. They could have been just drumming up hype, who knows. The guy said he was playing the PC version with an xbox controller back then and said he thought it felt right.

Couldn't imagine playing the PC D3 with a controller. Point and click to move...

After watching gameplay on Twitch from a streamer I follow... It looks like 1 control stick moves and the face buttons and LB + RT (Xbox controller set-up) are all power moves (LB being pots).

I was wrong in needing them to all be in the same screen... since they are all wandering and fighting on their own.

After watching gameplay on Twitch from a streamer I follow... It looks like 1 control stick moves and the face buttons and LB + RT (Xbox controller set-up) are all power moves (LB being pots).

I was wrong in needing them to all be in the same screen... since they are all wandering and fighting on their own.

I kinda figured that's how the control scheme would work. I think it is up to the gamer to know which they prefer "feels better" though. Similar to the kb/m vs controller for FPS games.

Also, I think its best everyone has their own screen. Being stuck on the same screen is quite the annoyance.

well only played about an hr but so far its pretty cool. I thought the movement would be a little diferent using 1 stick is a little weird to get used to but once ya get the hang of it its fun. I started as a witchdoctor chick and got myself to lvl 5. Cant wait to play tonight and maybe try some co-op stuff. I also got a free poster for pre ordering pretty cool huh. Thank you Gamestop for the awesome pre order bonus

I do have a question though why is it I can equip a knife or ax but cant use it there is no melee attack I can find with the toon i picked.

Last edited:
Seroulsy I am the only one who got this bad ass co-op game well screw you im gonna have a game hunters co-op party all by myself and im not inviting any of you

:Deskflip:

Back
Top Bottom