HELIX bt mouse keeps disconnecting

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
i bought this helix slim mouse at fred meyer. it looks great its slim and design is very nice. it has usb c charge port in front and basically exactly what i want

but it disconnects all the time. randomly
i tried 2 of them already so its not a defective product it seems to be defective software somewhere'
i also tried about 5 differnt logitetch mouses and they dont disconnect but they are not slim and sexy like this cheap mouse

anyone know where i can look to fix this issue?

i bought this helix slim mouse at fred meyer. it looks great its slim and design is very nice. it has usb c charge port in front and basically exactly what i want

but it disconnects all the time. randomly
i tried 2 of them already so its not a defective product it seems to be defective software somewhere'
i also tried about 5 differnt logitetch mouses and they dont disconnect but they are not slim and sexy like this cheap mouse

anyone know where i can look to fix this issue?
Since you haven't provided any data to suggest anything, the only thing we can assume is that this mouse will go into an idle state very quickly when not in use. Generally, it cannot be changed or is difficult to change. Check out the guide.

If your mouse keeps disconnecting randomly then try updating the mouse drivers. Also, enable the in-built troubleshooter. Sometimes, external USB peripherals interfere with the mouse or touchpad so you can disconnect them too.

An old post but there you go. If your new "sexy" mouse keeps dissconnecting and your logitech ones don't then your "slim sexy" mouse, including the replacements, is a pile of junk. Get rid and use the logitech, simples.

Back
Top Bottom