Depresion and Addictions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Has any of you Lads and Lasses ever sufferd from Depression or some form of Addiction?

Honestly, it Kills me like.. Just Pure utter all Out Depresion.. Honestly man, its like its the End of the known World.. Really is just No Need for.. At Times, think to me self.. Av never comited a Crime, dont Take Drugs, about the Only Excitment and Plesure a Get is off a Cigarete..

Aparently Years ago, it was a Well Hidden Issue in Socioty here in the UK, but more People have Admited to it.. And get Help mabie threw Meds or just Counceling..

Well any ays Time for a Cup of Coffee, see if that will Pick is up..

:thumbsup:

I've been down that rode and I'm depressed as well. I'm also depressed becuase a whole crapton of things including body issues, family drama, neighbors being tense and irritating, the weather being crap (way to warm for december!) plus lots of govt crap going on that ****es me off. I'm sick of the crappy system we have. its BS and needs to crash and burn. we need a new system in place to make us so we dont need money and wars.

oh **** yes. I lost a fantastic girlfriend to depression. I had hit a slump, my job sucked my home life sucked and i thought she;d just be better off without me. and by the time i realised it was far too late.

but i just took everything i didnt like about myself and changed it. depression is complex and theres no easy answer, pumping yourself with meds is bad.

you have to find something worth getting out of bed for, a good job - a girlfriend/boyfriend - a new game or hobby you enjoy to keep yourself occupied. This life sucks, but its the only one you get

Deffo Depresing when you look at the Country at the Min then Everyone seems to have a Battle\War to Fight, you look at the News, wich I might add is oh so Inspireing!!! Everday someone been Murderd, Raped, Muged, Beaten, then the likes of the NOTW Coverage, breaking in to Peoples answering Michines for yet More Money threw Storys.. Money and Gossip, thats what makes the World go around..

Lets face it, you cant even afford a bottle of Water or a £1.00 Sanwich if your Broke Flat Skint.. In reality whats that mean, pritty much, your as good as Dead on the Street.. Looking at the Political system here in the UK, bet alot of People are thinking, "Wish a had of Voted Labour.." Its allways the Same, Poloticions Tagrget the Students, cus they've got no Life experience and can't make Informed Judjments, in reguards to the Political System.. Take the Lib Dems, Full of Prmoises and the First thing they do is Hike up Tuition Fees.. Feel Sorry for them, Brain Washed..

Mind you av gota admit, am dyeing to se what happens at the next Election if "Cameron" and "his Mob" last that Long.. And well lets face it the 80MPH Speed limit, IMO, is a Gimick.. Bet they have sat their and Thought, "What can we do for the Public that will win Favour for us." and their you have it, a Publicity stunt..

I'll leave this for now, just don't let this descend into a political debate. I myself have had on and off troubles with depression and alcoholism (this is Australia where we never realised our water supply is good and we can stop drinking beer in place of water). I agree with Sheepykins, the world can be a depressing place, sometimes you have to make your own luck and find something to keep you going.

Been there, done that.

Some forms of depression can be shaken on your own, but not all. Chemical depression, that brought on by chemical imbalances, is one such form that you cannot shake. If, in time, your brain gets itself leveled out you will pull out of it but that's the only way. I wasn't so lucky.

Those who have not experienced something like this cannot understand it. Many in my family did not understand because I had no cause to be depressed but this type is a case of "the blues" or something like that.

If depression lingers, seek help.

@Trotter, am the same. Mine was caused threw Chemicals, and yes I learned the Hard way. Sitting with the Lads and lasses from 16, say 17 Years of Age and Onwards thinking it was Clever, Underage Drinking ect: But since reciveing Profecinal Help, I've never Looked back.. Went to the Doctors and he asked, How much do you Drink on a Weekly Basis, Answerd Honestly and told him, Pritty much 0. Only on Birthdays, New Years ect.

Not becasue I cant but just dont Enjoy it as Much as Everyone else seems to.. You go to a House Party, and People are haveing a Great Time, Laughing Jokeing, Loveing the Atmospheare.. But for me its just Not all that..

Feel like me self av Been their and Done it, since a was Drinking from a "Verry Young Age."

Theese Days, and you know what it is.. This is so hard to Relay to the General Females av come accross, but would Rather go for a Nice Meal in a Resturant or Take away ect: ..

Honestly thor, if you say to a 20+ Year old in my Experience, they think you're asking them out on a Date. Verry Imtimate you know what a Mean.. Instead of being Friendly.. Most People My age will Rip your Arm off in me Experience, for a Drink, and a Party.

But never Mind.. Cus me Personally av never Looked back since getting Help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom