Depresion and Addictions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sopa/pipa stuff and the too warm for december temperatures are depressing me.... also dealing with medical problems again.... arrrg. very little is keeping me on this planet... to put it lightly.

I thought I was depressed but realistically I was 14, all young teens think they are depressed.

So no never been clinically depressed allthough I have often wondered "How did I end up here" or "Where did it go so wrong?" or "Is this really all life has to offer". Somewhat worryingly I think a lot of people myself not excluded DO use alcohol to keep them going. I know myself I look forward to each Friday where i can meet up with some friends and get incredibley drunk, definitely does keep me going through the weeks. It's not that I have a hard life, it's just incredibley monotonous which I don't cope with very well :p Some people are happy going to work each day and coming home, and doing the same thing the next day. Unfortunately I just hate that a lot, I like to keep things changing and interesting which there is next to no opportunity to do at my age.

Addiction.. I wouldn't say i'm addicted to Alchol but sure if I don't get my Friday fix i'm not a happy person for the weekend, thats for sure. Not really got anything else I would consider myself addicted too.. perhaps the internet.. the idea of being without my phone and thus internet is enough to stop me going on holiday/vacation. Yeah..

try being broke and having what you said.... in a miserable area... with skin problems, extreme heat and a dad passing away and a bad miscarriage... that sums up my 2009 (late) 2010 and 2011 very well. sure I've gotten some cool stuff along the way like a new house, LCD TV, HTPC, a droid, and some clothes, however it still sucks. I had to go through hell to get some of the things. the past 2 years have been the most eventful in my life.

Everyone has ups and downs In there life, i'm sure my life will get much better and then i'm sure it'll come crashing down at some point too.

You'll come out of the rut soon, no-one lives on a constant high for there whole life unfortunately.

among other things...but mabye i'd feel better if stuff were freaking even close to normal.... and im feeling even more **** faced today.

Well remixed have you got any one you can talk to? I know I am just some random on the internet but if you need to talk feel free to drop me a line.

@kmanmx, Have you tried to look at things Differently.. Certenly not telling you what to do..

But take a Situation in your Day to Day Life, with you saying you find it verry Monotumus. As a Starting Point, try to for Example look at the Situation as Energy. Now I know that mite Sound Stupid or Silly but for Example if you are on the Phone, Listen to the Individuals Tone of Voice, not just their words, The Speech, Tone and Temperment, Emotion..

Like a Seid kmanmx, not telling you what to do, but this works for me.. But the thing is am Paranoid by nature, so for example in my Situation, I am Distanced from everyone and everything around me.. But with Speech and Situations like being in a Cafe, allways looking at the world in various ways..

I'm not saying im Dangorus "as am not", but with me I have to Constently Challenge me self to Adapt to new Situations, with me I am allways reading between the Lines of a Situation\Conversation.

Almost, trying to waigh up, the Various Possibilitys and the Event\Situation, as well as Covering it from all Angles..

Verry much about what if..

Theese are allways Questions I ask in Reguards to Energy\Situations\Conversation\event.

1. When.
2. Were.
3. Why.
4. How.

But most of all, with me I allways Trust my Own Judgment.. I know dispite me Condition, am not a Danger..

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom