Dead Space released October 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked it up last night. Can not say I like the Hud. Like it's a good idea. But unless you have a large LCD display or an old CRT TV, it is a pain to read.

This game does make you feel helpless from time to time. In DOOM III, you might get lost, however keep looking around and you will find the right key or some thing.
In Dead Space, so far there has been 2 times where I have been playing the game and i have ran out of status modules. And because of that, I can not go any further.

there are status recharge points, i haven't been in a scenario so far(im at the start of chapter 4) were i could not backtrack a little to recharge statis to slow down a busted door if i ran out.

just to say, nearing the end of chapter 6, really enjoying it! Nice variation, obviously your spending the whole time basically fixing the ship but the new enemies and bosses are great!!:happy::happy:

just managed to pick it up. pretty cool so far. trying to get used to the dodgy control scheme. mouse response time at 4000dpi is terrible. move mouse, then guy moves.

just takes some getting used to now, but anyway the game itself is pretty cool. Nice and creepy so far.

Picked it up last night. Can not say I like the Hud. Like it's a good idea. But unless you have a large LCD display or an old CRT TV, it is a pain to read.

This game does make you feel helpless from time to time. In DOOM III, you might get lost, however keep looking around and you will find the right key or some thing.
In Dead Space, so far there has been 2 times where I have been playing the game and i have ran out of status modules. And because of that, I can not go any further.

i know what you mean it hurt's my eye's trying to read it on my tv, but regardlees it still look's like an awsome game. i bet it'll be scary to iv allready goten scared 2 time's playing it.

i'm on my second play at chapter 11, finish the game the first time you get the level 6 Rig, it looks completely different from the level 1-5 :D and you get to keep your credits and items and carry over to new game lol so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom