$#!+ day at work.... literally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Any one else here having a **** day at work?
I am. literally .......

The sewer line next door just blew up.

Wow...talk about the poop hitting the fan. Or in this case the street.

Wow...talk about the poop hitting the fan. Or in this case the street.

Back drive way. Thankfully i parked my car in front of the shop today or I will be upset. Since I live up stairs from all this ****, there is a good chance i will be staying at my folks place this week end.

That sucks KC.

I remember a few years ago, I was dating a girl that was renting a finished basement apartment. One morning we woke up and I hit the bathroom... One of those painfully morning wood type pees. I stepped into the bathroom and almost vomited. There was about 6 inches of sewage in the bathtub. The bathroom sink was full, the toilet was overflowing and full....

I woke up the girl. We went into the living room to call the landlord, I went in to the kitchen planning on using the sink to relieve myself only to find that the kitchen sink was filled to the top and overflowed as well. The kitchen was full of it.

In the end, thankfully she had renters insurance. The cause was something out at the road that ruptured and cause a pressure back-up into her basement apartment. The health department came in along with city officials and she was forced to discard nearly 90% of all her belongings. And we had to evacuate and find some place to stay and then live.

3 days later, her and I both had gastrointestinal illnesses. This sewage thing happened sometime during that night and just form being exposed to the fumes during the night while we slept we got sick.

It sucked.

3 days later, her and I both had gastrointestinal illnesses. This sewage thing happened sometime during that night and just form being exposed to the fumes during the night while we slept we got sick.
Thankfully the fumes are not getting into my apartment. However I am a little surprised that the others have not complained about it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom