Crysis Gameplay Video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a video where he assaults the same base but instead its a frontal guns a blazing thing where he picks up a dumpster and throws it at the soldiers. either way its pretty sweet.

Wow, my PC probably wouldn't even be able to load a menu :)

Is that game related to FarCry series?

Wow, my PC probably wouldn't even be able to load a menu :)

Is that game related to FarCry series?

It's made by the same company.

Looks like it's time to upgrade the RAM and GFX card when it comes out.

Although I did enjoy the video and I am looking forward to the games release.

I didn't really like the "Super Man" Aspect to it.

Being able to Jump like a spider, extreme speed and strength. I mean, yea, its nice, but it kinda takes a way from the sneak up and silent attack strats.

I would want to know more about this nano suit that allows the character to increase certain aspects of the human body. For example, how long you can use it for, does the Energy or time for it regenerate or is this a max amount you can ever use for a certain level....

I didn't really like the "Super Man" Aspect to it.

Being able to Jump like a spider, extreme speed and strength. I mean, yea, its nice, but it kinda takes a way from the sneak up and silent attack strats.
Wait for a DX10 Tom Clancy game then. :p

And it looked like the computer lagged at times when playing that game. That is not a good sign...

Old video. Im really stuck with this game, i can either stick with my Overclcoked X1950Pro GPU and suffer on LOW settings, or cash out £250 on an Ok-ISh DX10 Card for my Birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom