Crappy Christmas Presents....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I use most of it as rental stuff once I have cleaned the debree off of it but I probably won't be back in the UK for at least a year unless work takes me there. I do have a supplier in the UK though so you never know.

I will send you a message with what I can bring back for you if I do.

and the guy was REALLY unhelpful and I walked out after a argument after he insinuated I was trying to use a stolen card.

Saxon. how in the flying **** could that have happened over there in the UK man ?
Didn't the guy atleast take the thing slide the gift card through the machine and check his data base to make sure it was active ?

I can understand it if thing was not properly activated and you had the receipt right there in your wallet like I try to keep on me...
This is what I was talking to you about a few weeks back, sax people sometimes **** me off and it's not my fault and sometimes they start the fight!

I don't really get bad christmas presents, mainly because of the fact my relatives ask me what i want within a budget - so i know everything i am getting and i know i want it, it's win for them and especially win for me. Although they get a little baffled when i ask for a 10meter optical cable :p but i have electronic needs that can not go un met..
That's exactly what I did this year. I basically got to use other peoples cards to order off Newegg and now I get what I ordered on the day. lol

Saxon. how in the flying **** could that have happened over there in the UK man ?
Didn't the guy atleast take the thing slide the gift card through the machine and check his data base to make sure it was active ?

I can understand it if thing was not properly activated and you had the receipt right there in your wallet like I try to keep on me...
This is what I was talking to you about a few weeks back, sax people sometimes **** me off and it's not my fault and sometimes they start the fight!

His PDP was messed up, wasnt accepting my card NO idea how he stays is business though.
And your right mate, it took all my personal restraint not to crack him one so I went to Jessops instead.

Currently my family is getting even with my God Father. For the last 12 month, he's been living at my parent's place. This has not been easy task as this guy love to argue with people and he does not like to loose arguments. These arguments has been mostly with my dad. However if I happen to be visiting, it will direct these arguments towards me.
Anyways my family is getting with a Christmas present. It's all wrapped up with gift wrap and A LOT of warehouse packing tape. The packing tape is a matt finish, so the gift look harmless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom