couple ?s on win10

stevethebrain

In Runtime
couple ?s on win10
I'm struggleing w/ win10 been using win7. since 2010.

difficulty making the transition like where are my programs.

is it possible to reduce a screen from the net to 50% so I can have 2 websites open at same time?
attached image of the smallist I can reduce a website to about 80%.thanks for advice

Attachments

• large image.jpg
    large image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
I am guessing you want two browser windows open at the same time instead of tabs? Drag and drop the second tab onto the desktop and it will open into another browser window. For programs like Word I'm not sure but I know I've done it before.

yes have 2 browser windows open occupying 50% of desktop. what I usually do is reduce site 1 to 50% open 2nd site then drag it to the unoccupied other 50% of DT.

I can't reduce site 1 to 50% of DT 80% seams to be the smallist.

Attachments

• large image2.jpg
    large image2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 3
I have no idea why you couldn't resize them. Heck, I have to be careful moving windows because they want to "snap" to full screen if you nudge them against the top or bottom of the screen. They will also "snap" to the side at 50% if I bump them against the side of the screen.

Strange. Maybe a graphics driver problem? I have no problem opening any number of different windows in the same window / table. And I can move it anywhere, whether it's behind an edge or behind another window/table. Anything works without any kind of problems.

CaptureX.JPG

Back
Top Bottom