Cold/dry weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its around 40 here and everyone is complaining that its super cold. I'm just like, meh...

Seems its like that over here in SoDak as well, jorsoft. When the weather is nice...people usually drive decent. But then when there's crappy weather...people apparently feel the need to get on your tail...

You seeing all the stuff about it snowing in Vegas? They're getting up to 3 inches today and police are warning everyone to stay inside and off the roads.

Lol wow, only 3 inches eh? I guess for places that never see snow, even a few dustings can seem like a lot...

You'd figure people in Minnesota would know how to drive decently in snow but you'd be wrong. Had 2 inches fall on Monday and it took me 2 HOURS (normally 30 minutes) to get to work and I saw 6 (oh yes, six) crashes on the way. Tuesday was scarcely better, taking me just over an hour and I saw 4 crashes. I hate winter.

Totally true! I find it funny that most Minnesotans forget how to drive as soon as one snowflake falls. It's like they've never seen the stuff before!

I'm in freaking colorado for God's sake, and it took me 40 minutes to get home last night because it was "snowing". I use quotations because it was ~maybe~ 1/2 in over 2 hours yet everyone was losing their mind. It enrages me to no end when people see cold + wet road = OMG!!!! I'm going to get a vanity plate that is OMG SNO and then get a custom plate frame that says No, it wont hurt you. Idiots i swear.

And yes, in the south, if 2 snowflakes reach the ground, the entire city comes to a halt.

I'm in freaking colorado for God's sake, and it took me 40 minutes to get home last night because it was "snowing". I use quotations because it was ~maybe~ 1/2 in over 2 hours yet everyone was losing their mind. It enrages me to no end when people see cold + wet road = OMG!!!! I'm going to get a vanity plate that is OMG SNO and then get a custom plate frame that says No, it wont hurt you. Idiots i swear.

And yes, in the south, if 2 snowflakes reach the ground, the entire city comes to a halt.

the dangerous problem with it is it will form black ice easaly. wet road+ snow and cars drving over causes slipery conditions no matter how litle snow man. imo its better to be safe then sorry yes there are alot of idiots who cant drive and i wouldnt be suprises to hear that you maybe even probably saw some one in the ditch. not everyone has teh same driving skill, and no matter how good of a drivery ou are all it takes is for some idiot to come in to contact with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom