How's your Weather?!

It's a dry and very chilly 71 degrees in central Florida- Gonna be a beautiful next 10 Days tho-

It's Cold if ya Live here

Johnny Cash once said of FL "like other nonnatives with enough money and sense, we go elsewhere during Florida's months of eighty percent humidity."

Totally forgot about this thread, and man we've had a crazy active (and extended) tornado season so far. 4 tornadoes within 2 miles of my house and the latest one I was standing in RFD without realizing it. Those were all taken within minutes of each other. That storm was just flying in.

Attachments

• DSC00557.jpg
    DSC00557.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00558.jpg
    DSC00558.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00559.jpg
    DSC00559.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00560.jpg
    DSC00560.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
Holy CRAP that looks intense. I love stormy weather, but maybe not so much if it was actually capable of ripping my house to bits :s

Dude tbh it just looked like a regular squall line. Like I knew that it was supposed to rain but wasn't paying much attention to it because we weren't under a risk factor and the "ingredients" for tornadoes weren't there. Once the gust front hit the house I felt like my roof was going to bust off because the whole house made sort of a pop sound. So I ran outside and that's what I saw. There's the radar image of it coming in as I was taking pictures.

Last night we had the same thing happen around 8:30pm but no tornadoes this time. Sideways rain, power blipping.

Edit: Now that I'm looking at this image with a PC I can see there was a radar indicated meso right under where it says Haslet. Oops

Attachments

• IMG_2223 (1).jpg
    IMG_2223 (1).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom