Cold/dry weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
I swear, this is the worst kind of cold weather. It's a dry cold here, so I keep getting frequent nose bleeds when I eat something hot. Just seems to dry me out everywhere >.>. I'd rather it be just cold, rather than dry/cold (and very windy like it is now as well).

Sunday it was the coldest I've seen it in a while... Max temp was around 10*F, but there was a 35-40mph wind, with gusts up to 50mph...wind chill got down to -37*F...And because of the wind, our power was flickering on/off the whole day (sometimes would go out for around an hour or so then come on/flicker). Sucks when you have electric-powered furnace -.-.

[/rant-against-the-cold]
:p

Anybody else getting this cold of weather?

Here in Minnesota I woke up to a temp of -16 this morning. With windchill is was probably around -25. The coldest I've ever seen it get with windchill is around -60 or so. That'll really chill everything down.

Yea, it's cold and dry here too (Utah) and it sucks, but I have to say it's better than humid and cold because the humidity makes it feel much colder than it is.

It shot down to 25F today....with windchill, 15F.

May not be as cold as you guys, but im in Texas....thats very cold for us down here.

I found my first patch of black ice for the year in Madison, WI today... my hip and elbow still hurt :(

So where's this global warming I keep hearing of, Al Gore? :p...its cold as heck here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom