COD4 help (technical side of things...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
hey guys well im running this game on a (rap pc and i want to get the best in game play as possible. meaning in the number of frags i take and performace.
I keep dying, ONLY GOT 3 KILLS in like 15mins of playing lol!!!

anyways what do i change the following setting to? (no idea so help!!:D)

ya hahah but take off that aa and it will preform alot better. turn up your res, go to the texture setting set them on medium. then go back make sure AA is off, no dual video cards dont sync every frame, then play around with all the other settings to what u see fit.

i tdoesnt lag much mut still, anyways yeayea lol laught it up!, ok so ill turn off anitialiasing, and what would happend if i increased the refresh rate?

i tdoesnt lag much mut still, anyways yeayea lol laught it up!, ok so ill turn off anitialiasing, and what would happend if i increased the refresh rate?

Nothing because you're probably not getting 60 frames per second. Off with the AA is all that can really help...I couldn't imagine playing on 640x480...how can you even see anything?

Nothing because you're probably not getting 60 frames per second. Off with the AA is all that can really help...I couldn't imagine playing on 640x480...how can you even see anything?

nope, i changed it to 1024*768 now. It doesn't lag now...but i would still like to play the game with everything on..oh well:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom