CoD:WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about District? You don't land on mid air, you land on the edge of the arch.

As far as I'm aware, you can't get "into" any walls...would sure be news to me if you showed me a video or something.

rican, the fps bugs are true, and its based on the quak 4 engine not 3, i say based on cause its half and half, 125 fps is good for long distance jumping, 250 is even better for long distance jumping and allows you to jump a little higher and 333 just makes you float through the air and silent run to people who are spectating you, you can hear yourself run if you got 333fps but other people cant, also if you have 250fps your gun will shoot faster than having 125fps, give it a try with an AK-47, use like 70~fps cap and shoot a clip then change your fps cap to 250 and shoot a clip, it will shoot faster.

Ohh and another thing to show its based on the Q4 engine is strafe jumping.

Ohh and btw CrazeD they fixed half of the fps caps that you mentioned its now, 125, 250 and 333, all them fps caps give you big advantages hence why professional players play on low`ish graphics so they can achieve 250fps constant on all maps.

Yeah, 333...my bad. I knew 300 didn't sound quite right. :p

I run Yitch 2 to achieve 125 constant. I'm on Vista so, can't quite get 250 constant so I just leave it at 125.

lol, yitch3 has a bit more fps and better reg, but i personally like to use my own stuff so i made my own config, amazing for reg and lighting, also decent FPS.

ohh and if you play in promod alot i suggest you use 200fps, its not a good cap for jumping but it increases your bullet registration ALOT because its double your cl_maxpackets.

Well in Promod you can kill people by shooting 5 feet to the side of them, so I don't think you need better hit reg...

Theres maps where you can get into the wall without hacking, ive seen it a few times myself.

There is a spot where you can climb with no steps, that arch i forgot the name of the map but
theres no way to climb it, if you run and jump you stand on top of air, then jerk to right and
walk up onto the top.

On Strike? That building that the Opfor team uses for Sniping?

EDIT: what is yitch2?

Yitch2 is a game config you can download that puts all settings to as low as they can go legally. This not only helps you to stay at a constant 125 or 250fps, but it also lets you see much better, because all the blinding light effects and dust and such is gone.

You shouldn't see black...

It does look crappy, but meh... I'd rather be able to see better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom