COD Advanced Warfare

Halo takes a while but the matchmaking will find a game, it's anywhere between a 5-10 minute wait for me on average. The biggest issue for me at least seems to be the splitting of parties, both pre and post match.

If you go in with a team it will split you up unless you are all together prior to searching for a match, and then after the game it kicks everyone and the only fix I've seen work is to close the game out and reboot it. Really annoying.

I agree it is inconvenient.. We got through what.. 2 or 3 games? lol

I agree it is inconvenient.. We got through what.. 2 or 3 games? lol

I think it was only two games. The first was Halo 1 big team battle on that snow level, and the second was Halo 2 Lockout. Everyone in the lobby went nuts and voted to play on Lockout the moment it appeared, but then let out a deep sigh after realizing that it was oddball.

The whole idea of integrating different games into a single playlist is nice, but I think there needs to be separate ones as well. Team Slayer is far and away the most popular mode, so if I were to criticize the matchmaking in any way it's that you can't just play Team Slayer on a specific Halo game. If you choose slayer you can wind up in any Halo game. Likewise if you want, say, only Halo 2 and choose the Halo 2 dedicated list, all game modes are included so you could end up playing any of them, like oddball :sleep:

Played the campaign last night. First time I have done that since Blops. The game is surprisingly fun for a SP campaign. Only complaint so far is using the exo boost to strafe. It is difficult to click L3 and hold it in while moving it left or right. Doesn't always work but when it does it is useful. The guns are cool looking and handle really well. Even better than Blops 2.

Back
Top Bottom