COD Advanced Warfare

I come by to see what everyone's impressions of the game are and I catch you guys talking sh!t about me. Thanks guys.

Back to AW - overall i'm pretty happy with the purchase. Its definitely a much-needed fresh approach compared to what you'd expect from a COD title.

Ghost is a good game... I will be playing AW, butt between Diablo 3, Costume Quest 2, PvZ:GW, Peggle 2 and Lords of the Fallen... I got plenty to play before Xmas rolls around

They came up with a camping technic on the prison board on hardcore. It is amazing how quick people can figure this crap out instead of just playing the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Word on the street is that Activision blocked Share Play for CoD Advanced Warfare... It hasn't been confirmed that they blocked it, but it isn't working for AW, and it does for Ghosts. Suspicious to say the least.

Word on the street is that Activision blocked Share Play for CoD Advanced Warfare... It hasn't been confirmed that they blocked it, but it isn't working for AW, and it does for Ghosts. Suspicious to say the least.

So...pretty much exactly what I was saying in the other thread related to SharePlay that you guys assured wouldn't happen? :p

Back
Top Bottom