CAPRICA - 58 Years Before The Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
So has any one here seen it yet?

Is this some thing i should watch finish watching BSG Season 4 first, or can I just start watching the Pilot?

This is going to be difficult mate, as you see it charts the Adama families rise to power and the creation of the cylons and the political / religious unrest caused by the unification of the 12 colonies.

So basically it is 18 years prior to the end of the cylon wars? Seems like it would be interesting to watch after seeing the other ones. So many questions but do not want to spoil anything for the cowboy.

PM me any questions you have hefe - I have encyclopaedic knowledge of BSD, btw the ending with the admral an rosline that was heart breaking.

An yea the firt "cylons" that where capable of independent though arose some time around 20 years prior to the first war, the cylons have been around longer but they where more like dumb robots and could only carry out sets of pre programmed instructions they where mostly used for dangerous jobs like mining and fighting in the colonial wars.

I just finished watching the pilot. It's a little too early to tell whether or not I am going to like this show or not.

Now where is my BSG Mini Series. Now that the TV series is over, I promised myself that I would rewatch this series form the very beginning. Time to collect.

Yep start with the mini series, most people start with the episode called 33 an miss a lot of what is going on.

It is excellent. I just finished the full series a few days ago. Definitely start with the mini series. Then you can join the BSG social group if you ever get invited.

I will say that i started to watch this like a couple of weeks ago. I am hooked. Already up to Season 2 Disk 3. Last one for that season. Got Season 3 waiting for me. Will be starting that one real quick.

I just have to get the Season 4 stuff and i will be set. That and the Mini Series.

There is something inherently creepy about a 90% completed centurion saying "Daddy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom