Can't receive newegg emails

Ksingler

In Runtime
Has anyone else ever had this problem? I made a purchase and one of the items came with a gift card that was supposed to be emailed to me four days after the invoice. I never received the email with the gift card number, and I also didn't receive an email when I made the initial purchase. I also didn't receive the shipment email I usually get.

I called newegg today and they resent the gift card number email and all the invoices that I should have received but I didn't receive them in my email. I was on the phone with them when they told me they had just sent the emails and should take a minute to receive. I actually called them back an hour later and had them resend the emails and again I didn't receive anything in my email.

They sent a request to their IT department and told me they would update me.

Just really strange. A couple days ago I emailed them about me not getting my gift card number and I received their automatic email back saying that they had received my email and expect a response with 24 hours. When I didn't get a response back is when I decided to call.

I just want my promotional gift card lol.

Have you checked your SPAM folders? Did you verify that they had the correct email address?

I get my Newegg Emails and all the promo emails with no issue.

Yeah, nothing in SPAM folders. I received an email today from the women I spoke to on the phone. She said that IT confirmed there are no issues on their end and that the email had been sent successfully. I can get her email but not from newegg.

I used to receive emails from them no problem as well. Think I'm just going to ask to send it to a different email.

Did you have them verify the email address they have on file with you while you were on the phone with them? Just cause you got an email from her doesn't mean that it is right in their system.

Along with that did you verify on the web interface that it wasn't in the spam folders and not just locally on your machine? Did you check all of your filters you have setup as well as every other option?

After all of that have you contacted the email provider to make sure that everything is proper on their end?

Everything seems to be in order. I had them send the email to my girlfriends email and she got it just fine. So I have the gift card now.

Back
Top Bottom