Can't receive email at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinobi

Solid State Member
Just wondering if anyone can tell me... I have always been able to receive email at various jobs. I have just got a second job, and noticed that I can't receive email at work. I can send email out to anyone, but just can't receieve from anyone outside of work. Is this normal for work places to do this, or can something possibly be wrong with my work email account. I plan on talking to a supervisor the next time I'm in as one was not available at the time I noticed this. Just hoping someone could give me a little info in the mean time.

Actually I just starting using the email at this job. So the first attempt to send email to my work address has failed. I forgot to mention, that i sent my home an email, along with 4 people at work at the same time. When I got the email at home I hit reply all, and all email came back undeliverable. I even emailed my buddy at his place of work from my place of work, and he couldn't reply. We are all using MS Outlook 2003. My question is why would a work place allow you to email out, but not receive email from the outside. As for servers being set correctly, I don't know, it was all set up for me ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom