Canadiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love them lol, bubbles says the funniest stuff

"No, he's just a really big kitty, and he's baked!"

that had to be one of my favorites lol... i rolled.

Rickey the J is silent lol... jlapino

That show is hilarious,Really liked the Conky episode and the one where they made Rita McNeal and her band pick the weed crop :p

Too bad they only make like six episode's for the season :(

The best one had to be when bubbles got that puppet and acted like it was a different person, and then julian shoots him in the head because he calls him patrick swayze

"man you guys are ****ing nuts, you must be smoking too much dope!!!"

That's Conky like i said up in my post,That's defenitly one of the best episode's.

may27_conky.jpg

The one where they grow about 100 marijuana plants was also pretty good.

"we could buy a ****ing island...no wait, let's buy the ****ing trailer park"

I wonder if the rest of world is also devoid of other showcase genious like kenny vs. spenny and weeds...poor people

Julian: In Grade six, Bubbles made this puppet he called Conky.
Ricky: What a little *******!!
Julian: He took itwith him everywhere. It was kind of like his confidant.
Ricky: His what?
Julian: Nevermind. Anyway, we had to take Conky away because it ****** Bubbles' mind up big time.
Ricky: Yeah, it was like, even though Bubbles was Bubbles, he was two people at the same time as being Bubbles. And you know, he'd try to act like this other person that wasn't Bubbles, but he was still Bubbles. It was... It was ******!

lol the story of conky lol.

Kenny vs. Spenny is also awesomeness, I agree... Pretty sure the only show like these that ever made it in the US was the Red Green show. And I didn't like that show much at all. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom