Can i change my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
Tell, your mom, "I don't care what other people think about me." I'm happy just the way I am!

That's what your mom should be telling you.

She has good intentions, its just sometimes she says the wrong things at the wrong time

Although Trotter is seen as the only Super Moderator, there is actually 5 (4 active ones). This includes myself, Trotter, Qiranworms, and Mikesgroovin.

Mike and Trotter have been SMods for the longest, but QW and I have the same powers....MWAHAHAHA....;):cyclopes:

EDIT: Oh, and that means if I am online, you can PM for a name change or post it here or whatever, and I can change it for you:D

Elbatrop1 said:
Although Trotter is seen as the only Super Moderator, there is actually 5 (4 active ones). This includes myself, Trotter, Qiranworms, and Mikesgroovin.

Mike and Trotter have been SMods for the longest, but QW and I have the same powers....MWAHAHAHA....;):cyclopes:

EDIT: Oh, and that means if I am online, you can PM for a name change or post it here or whatever, and I can change it for you:D

Thats good

Elbatrop1 said:

But Trotter's the Ban Hammer! Surely this counts for something :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom