Call of Juarez.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
I just downloaded the demo and I must say I think the game is great. I can't wait for the full version to hit the shelves. Anyone else give it a whirl yet?

looking at your rig, its no wonder you love this demo so much. Its about time for a good western.

my computer has 15 processes and the specs in my sig, on 1024 X 768 one the first level I average about 35 fps with most settings on low and SM 2.0.

One the second level with the huge outdoor environment I got as low as 12 fps on 1024 X 768 and mostly low settings. Even at those settings its the best looking game I think I've ever played.

Very demanding, but very cool game.

At 1280 X 1024 on medium/high settings, a 7800gtx will go as low as 20 fps, this game is just beautiful & demanding so if you got a nice video card its a must have.

macdawg said:
looking at your rig, its no wonder you love this demo so much. Its about time for a good western.

my computer has 15 processes and the specs in my sig, on 1024 X 768 one the first level I average about 35 fps with most settings on low and SM 2.0.

One the second level with the huge outdoor environment I got as low as 12 fps on 1024 X 768 and mostly low settings. Even at those settings its the best looking game I think I've ever played.

Very demanding, but very cool game.

At 1280 X 1024 on medium/high settings, a 7800gtx will go as low as 20 fps, this game is just beautiful & demanding so if you got a nice video card its a must have.

I'm running the game maxed out on 1600x1200. The outdoor lvl brings me down some too. Really looks nice though. The 'in town' area screams though. Awsome game.

was pretty fun. Favorite part was when you were playing billy I think his name was.....and you got the bow and arrow. Totally just ran through the indians on horseback.....got one of them right in the back of the head and the tip came out the forehead :D awesome stuff

AMDSCOrPiO - my computer barely runs it, I can guarantee you that your video card is not supported.

the demo is not scalable and the lowest resolution is 1024 X 768.

until you upgrade check out fileshack and find some older demo's.

runs fine on mine at 1024x768 all settings on high...shader 3.0

Loading time is ridiculous though...wtf. I have a RAID 0 setup and it still took at least 60-80 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom