Bought a house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
Yeah, so I got sick of living in apartments so I bought a townhouse. Closed on it on Thursday. It's really nice, a former foreclosure so I ended up getting a really good deal on it. It has a few things that need to be fixed up and also had been stripped of all major appliances, but considered the neighbor was selling theirs (an identical unit) for $60k more than I bought mine for, I'd say I got a good deal:thumbsup:

I'm stuck in my apartment until the end of November so I've got a lot of time to get everything set up and move it in.

I took some pictures to show everyone, here's a link to the Imageshack album:
Yfrog Album

There's one horrible looking picture of me in there that does not at all do my sexy self justice and you can only see a little bit of my awesome beard. But it'll have to do for all you Jorsoft fanboys out there:yum:

Nice. :D Two bedrooms? That way I have a place to crash if i ever get up your way. ;)

It needs a little work, but looks good. Grab some Kilz to go over the walls with markings; it will keep them from bleeding through.

Kilz

Nothing like owning your own home ! I bought my first house 5 years ago after years and years of renting. So much better to know your $$$ goes into equity not someone else's mortgage payment.

Looks like after you get all cleaned up and painted in there it's gonna be real comfy :) Congrats, mate !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom