bobojuice, Last Stand 2 is the game for u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
here's a game for ya bobo. I know u like zombies n stuff from that zombie invasion thread so i just recently found this game for ya, n for anyone else who has played the first one:

The Last Stand 2

i just started playing it right now n it is fun. I'll let u know how it is when i finish the game.

Are you supposed to get stuck at the bottom of the screen like i did?

nice the controls dont even work properly :mad:

hmm just move ur guy up lol. Sometimes there is something in the way n u have to get around it. As for moving to a different location, it's very simple. Stay for a number of days then a tab on the left side shows up after u finish a day n asks if u want to move to another location.

well i was sitting there hammering WASD and the guy wasnt even budging. then he start walking on the spot. then i gave up.

played it - the one offered on the original site has more locations and weapons - i beat it too - had an army of 4 survivors with AK, M4A1, UMP45 and shotgun - I had the hunting rifle (1 headshot kill) and chainsaw for backup, last fight i had hand grenades that made the game way too easy :D

the chainsaw is incredibly good if you barrier gets destroyed as the last 3-4 zombies come to you (by then the survivors run away) but you can still hold off the zombies really well with the chainsaw

oh crap, i just saw this tread. i'll check it out when i get home, as i cant even visit the site it's on. quick recap on the details of the game itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom