Blair is going down after the London blasts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Hopefully, not too many more ppl will get hurt. :eek:

But man.. If it turns out to be Al Qaida, Blair is gonna suffer big time. I had a very uneasy feeling yesterday when England won the Olympics bid. Risks were too great. When there's a "huge" populations of terrorists who want to give it to England for their participation in Iraq, why the HELL did they want to host the Olympics..

The logistics of maintaining security when there are so many ppl who are going to come to the country (olympics) is huge.. New Yorkers should be GLAD they didn't win the bid..

It's sad how England opened their doors to a problem, that wasn't even theirs in the first place (iraq).. Actually it was no ones problem.. :rolleyes:.. Blair better go down for this. The London people did not deserve this for his stupidity.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050707/ap_on_re_eu/britain_explosion_57

It might have been aimed to "conincide" with the G-8 summit. But, I highly doubt it had anything to "do" with the G8 summit. Considering what was on the agenda.

And why England? Surely, if they wanted to just affect the G-8 summit, there were other countries/places they could've hit?.. Like somewhere in Scotland maybe? :eek:..

After this nonsence re: the Iraq war, England always did have a large red bulls-eye on their back.. Blair is an idiot. London people have to suffer b/c of his retardedness..

What you seem to forget, or not understand, is that we have suffered under the threat of terrorism long before the Irag war, long before the invasion of Afghanistan.

We have had numerous bomb blasts from terrorists over the whole of England for the last 30 years.

Im English.

Im glad we won the bid for the Olympics.

If a group of terrorists think for a second that this will in anyway 'scare' the people of England, they are very very wrong.

We have faced worse in this country, we picked ourselves up from that, we will pick ourselves up from this.

FireFox said:
hahahaha....that made my day.
Well, if the context of my statement wasn't clear to you, let me clarify it a little bit :)

What I meant was:
"For the MAJORITY of the people that is outside of Iraq, it was not their problem".. i.e. in the internatonal community. And especially in England..

Bush/Blair went into Iraq thinking there were WMD when everyone else in the world wasn't as confident.. And they got their ****** handed to them on a plate.

They screwed up, and now Londoners (spell check) are gonna suffer.. Sure these guys changed their tactics to make it sound like a humanatarian effort after they screwed up.. But geez.. If they wanted that, surely there were more needy places to spend all this $$? :rolleyes:..

And yes.. For people outside of Iraq "It was no ones problem" :rolleyes:.. Have you lived in any other country outside of North America?.. Life in Iraq was a cakewalk.

skibereen said:
What you seem to forget, or not understand, is that we have suffered under the threat of terrorism long before the Irag war, long before the invasion of Afghanistan.
We have faced worse in this country, we picked ourselves up from that, we will pick ourselves up from this.
That may be man. But the issue remains that the attackers have specifically stated "why" they attacked. There might have been other attacks, but THIS attack clearly could've been avoided. The probability of England getting attacked probably went up significantly after the Iraq mess.. And you have to keep in mind that the security is a LOT tighter these days. Yet these guys prevailed.

And I am sure you guys will recover from this. Every population does. You guys did that during WWII too.. And people in other countries do this in a daily basis. Especially in the third world with civil wars.. That's just part of being human I guess.. Being able to adapt.

Chankama, you offering up more anti Bush/Blair crap?

I wonder what Canada is going to do for their "Refugee"
status they grant for terrorist that are in Canada right now
from countries such as Iran, Saudi Arabia & Afganistan?

Canada wont offer this same "Refugee" status to Americans
but a Canadian reporter stated yesterday in an interview
there are 5 terror groups residing in Canada that are probably
there for the sole purpose of planning an attack on the US
and are able to do so using Canada's soft "Refugee" status.

How it works. I have no papers on my identity because I had
to flee a tyrannical goverment to save my life and I need a place
to stay-Thanks Canada, America wont forget either.

Isnt that what the terrorists want?

Dont they want you to alter your agenda, have your people alter their daily lives because they hold your country in a state of fear?

If thats they case then the terorists have won! To not bid to hold the olympics, or to not play our part in 'policing' a very volatile world just because it draws attention to your nation and makes your nation a greater target, is a cowards way.

I dont happen to agree with the war in Iraq, i didnt want any nation involved, but we are as are many other nations.
Its a sad day, i dont wish these kind of acts on any nation in the world, they are pathetic and cowardly. Irish terrorism has played a massive part in hardening the English attitude towards terrorism. Believe it or not, while police were picking up bits of blow up Bus off the road, people carried on shoppning around it like it was no big deal at all. Its they way we have learned to be in this country as sad as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom