Things that make you go hm.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Alright so I'm not really a huge tin foil hat kind of person. I do have my doubts about things and my opinions about others. I just found this pretty interesting because I almost completely forgot about it.

Last month around 1am (the 25th) I was about to go to bed when I noticed hey, can't browse online. Net showed up, but all major sites were down....or were they? I could reach this site, TPU, BBC, and other sites not hosted in the US. So, turned wifi off on phone and could reach fine via cell network. Wat? Decided to take a look at isitdown and the other various sites like that. Massive outages reported for all major social media sites, CNN, Fox, ect. I couldn't ping these on land line, but could reach outside sites fine. Fishy, so started asking questions. Turns out, fiber and coax net services had massive outage red marks in basically all metro areas. Pondered on it a bit, then went to bed. Haven't thought anything of it since today.

Fast forward, I'm scrolling past my timeline and find this article posted by a typical tin hatter that I know. The outage thing ringed a bell so I clicked. Not gonna lie, I didn't read most of it. Just found it intriguing that I wasn't the only one who noticed widespread outages like that for "no particular reason".

Alright so I'm not really a huge tin foil hat kind of person. I do have my doubts about things and my opinions about others. I just found this pretty interesting because I almost completely forgot about it.

Last month around 1am (the 25th) I was about to go to bed when I noticed hey, can't browse online. Net showed up, but all major sites were down....or were they? I could reach this site, TPU, BBC, and other sites not hosted in the US. So, turned wifi off on phone and could reach fine via cell network. Wat? Decided to take a look at isitdown and the other various sites like that. Massive outages reported for all major social media sites, CNN, Fox, ect. I couldn't ping these on land line, but could reach outside sites fine. Fishy, so started asking questions. Turns out, fiber and coax net services had massive outage red marks in basically all metro areas. Pondered on it a bit, then went to bed. Haven't thought anything of it since today.

Fast forward, I'm scrolling past my timeline and find this article posted by a typical tin hatter that I know. The outage thing ringed a bell so I clicked. Not gonna lie, I didn't read most of it. Just found it intriguing that I wasn't the only one who noticed widespread outages like that for "no particular reason".

I missed the part were this I think is in relation to the Deaths that have recently took place. I have been catching news clips of the Police Officers I think it was Five who were shot dead.

Is that what this is in relation to.

The article is basically saying because of wide spread protests and the clash with Law Enforcement the system and systems of communications were down and wide spread threw out. I read the full article but this is nothing new.

This is the first tactic a Government or an Authority would take if their was to be any sort of Criminal activity such as the London Bombing thats happened in the U.K . Our Mobile Communications went down for approx 3 hours when their was the Bombings in London I specifically recall it because at the time I was with a Mobile \ Cell provider called orange.

A decision like that would have to be taken by an senior authority figure possibly with in a Government or security services for example I would think.

Very Political Times I'm afraid in the USA and the World we live in at the minute PP.

More in relation to passing something in relation to martial law but I didn't really pay much attention. Just thought it was a bit weird how our fiber and coax networks were blocking US hosted services for about 30 minutes or so.

Back
Top Bottom