Blackberry Woahs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexluethar

Fully Optimized
Issue with a user's blackberry. Before you go bashing realize this is for work and I have no control over us using crappy blackberry's :big_smile:

User is unable to click any buttons on the gmail webpage when trying to use the internet browser on his blackberry bold. You can enter in sign on information like user name and password, but when you try to click sign in nothing happens, try click any links on the page and nothing happens.

I've changed the browsing settings to use internet explorer, the blackberry browser and firefox - all give me the same result. Tried resetting the browser default settings - same result.

Weirder still is that this used to work last week then all of the sudden stopped working.

Didn't Google just update the mobile Gmail web pages a few days ago?

Have you tried to clean like the browser cache or anything? I just did it through Loren Browser just fine.

Interesting. Is there like a Gmail app in their Blackberry Store?

Sadly there isn't much I can say when it comes to BB. I have very minimal experience with them. I have used them a total of 4 times, most of the time to try and fix issues such as this. I usually just forced a cold boot and it worked.

What version OS, model of Bold. I'm having no issues on OS6.
Have you tried Opera, is it doing the same thing
Have you tried a battery pull

And yes, why use the browser when there is an app

And no, they are not crappy, especially when it comes to business use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom