bigr5026

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
bigr5026 aka Ryan is having problems with his account. He switched his email address to that of his ISP and I suppose an email is sent in order to reconfirm this, but the ISP blocked the email and I believe he has been shifted back into the awaiting activation usergroup

So if somebody can please look into this for him, I believe you just have to move him back into the membership usergroup but I'm not positive. I have him on vent right now so if you need any info shoot

thank you

Meh, I donated like 2 months ago, PMed DMo, he responded and it still didn't happen.

Seems like the only thing that happens around here is profanity snips, and spammer bans. :(

The General said:
Seems like the only thing that happens around here is profanity snips, and spammer bans. :(

...and horrific threads that re-appear or are re-created over and over and over again. Like "my mic broke" or "post your desktop" or "your computer pics" ETC ETC

1. Baka

Stupid person in Japanese. Used by the anime obsessed and ones who have weblogs. Written in Japanese, it looks like this: ‚΂©. Can be annoying when used outside of anime cons, the internet, or when overused.

ah ok.. i see this term thrown around here on TF thought i'd look it up... i would say baka applies to many people here :p

^^ for some reason the japanese doesn't look japanese when i pressed "submit reply". it looked japanese when i pasted it though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom