Bidding on ebay at last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worse is having somebody hit "buy it now" on the item you are selling, then not paying. EBAY still charges you for the transaction. Had this happen twice on the same item. It was relisted for a small fee but they charged me the full transaction fee. Sucked. So no more "Buy it Now" buttons on my items for sale.

yeh, a few ****holes ruin it for everyone XD I pay immediately after I either win the bid or hit buy it. If I don't have the money, I don't bid. Always figured it was just common courtesy. meh XD

But why do people bid like a day before when if everyone bid in the last 2-5 minutes they would get it cheaper...

maybe they're working during the time the auction is ending. it's happened in my case several times. go to work where theres 0 computer access while the bid is ending XD sucks.

sometimes I bid a bunch to jack up the price for all the jerks who're gonna end up outbidding me... XD

I often put a bid in way back from the end. I prefer the more relaxed nature where I can just check if it is won/lost in my own time, if it goes for over my bid it has gone for too much and if I wanted I would have bid more on it. I have before paid well over what something is worth due to determination to win *that* one.

Much prefer BIN though. If it is a more expensive item i.e. the amp I bought, I made the seller a BIN offer which he accepted.

What's worse is having somebody hit "buy it now" on the item you are selling, then not paying. EBAY still charges you for the transaction. Had this happen twice on the same item. It was relisted for a small fee but they charged me the full transaction fee. Sucked. So no more "Buy it Now" buttons on my items for sale.
You do realize that there is a way to get that money back don't you?

I recently had a person buy an item from me and not pay and I just filed a complaint and got my final transaction fees credited back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom