What is the best pc game of 2008?

• What is the second best pc game?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is the third best pc game?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they bring out a game on the css engine? It is way too old. The graphics look out dated in that left 4 dead game.

well, if you ask me the game looks alright, and certainly runs nice on most computers. If it had high end graphics + 50 swarming zombies it would lag like a ***** on even 'high end computers'.

That, and they're not using the css engine entirely. They are using the updated source engine that was used in orange box. Yes it's old, but that's not to say it looks dated. Matter of opinion I guess.

Valve is gonna make an epic engine for half life 3 (that is if they ever make it)
One can only hope...:rolleyes:

Oh and personally, my fave game of 2008 would have to be GTA4 PC (Gonna be released December 2/3). Second would have to be left 4 dead, or far cry 2 (yes I personally loved far cry 2).

I'm yet to play COD WAW, but the beta was cool

well, if you ask me the game looks alright, and certainly runs nice on most computers. If it had high end graphics + 50 swarming zombies it would lag like a ***** on even 'high end computers'.

That, and they're not using the css engine entirely. They are using the updated source engine that was used in orange box. Yes it's old, but that's not to say it looks dated. Matter of opinion I guess.

Valve is gonna make an epic engine for half life 3 (that is if they ever make it)
One can only hope...:rolleyes:

Oh and personally, my fave game of 2008 would have to be GTA4 PC (Gonna be released December 2/3). Second would have to be left 4 dead, or far cry 2 (yes I personally loved far cry 2).

I'm yet to play COD WAW, but the beta was cool

Well I agree with those who say games should be designed for high-end pcs and scaled down for the lower ones. I think you could get a lot better graphics than that with no lag on a really high end pc.

GTA4? I don't understand why people like that. It seems pretty boring to me.

gta s get boring after a while but GTA4 is prolly gonna get my vote for best game followed by farcry 2 and crysis warhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom