Anything better than Limewire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio1080

In Runtime
Just wondering if there is a good a place to download music that is better than Limewire, if not, I will keep using it? I just need a good place to download music.

Use torrents if you're looking for full albums. If you dont know what they are, go to google, search torrent clients, and pick a good program, i recommend bitcomet. Then look for torrent sites and dl away.

Just wondering if there is a good a place to download music that is better than Limewire, if not, I will keep using it? I just need a good place to download music.

Anything is better than lime wire...

And wasnt torrentspy the site that was forced to make a deal or something with the mpaa? or were almost shutdown or something like that?

or am i just making stuff up?

Founded in 1922 as the trade association of the American film industry, the MPAA has broadened its mandate over the years to reflect the diversity of an ever changing and expanding industry. The initial task assigned to the association was to stem criticism of American movies, which were then silent, and to restore a more favorable public image for the motion picture business. Today the association continues to advocate for strong protection of the creative works produced and distributed by the industry, fights copyright theft around the world, and provides leadership in meeting new and emerging industry challenges.

Anything is better than lime wire...

And wasnt torrentspy the site that was forced to make a deal or something with the mpaa? or were almost shutdown or something like that?

or am i just making stuff up?

yea, they were the one, but i don't know if it's in effect yet.
shareaza works pretty good if you're looking for something other than limewire.

Here's a shocker... try actually BUYING the songs or album. Sounds like no one thought of that one.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom