another "miss me" thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

remixedcat

Banned
hey-up ppl.

It's been a while.

Looks like lots went on in the times I was gone.

Lots has happened to me.....

Hard to explain but my views on everything have changed and the truth to the EA thread has been revealed....

I am and might be a "was" and EA affiliate. I tried it for a while and the whole Origin thing was unsellable. People are more turned off of it then I though. I found a gamer forum with TONS of people that LOVED it and tons that HATED it. I tried to give the few that liked it awesome discount codes I got for various IPs that EA had. A few took them and loved what I did but the lead admin found out and I was IP permabanned for giving the codes out! As it turns out the drama was intense between me and him but I never backed down. I wanted those who enjoyed what I had to offer and they did. but I never got to hear from them again and as it turns out I didn't even make much off of it. I spent a month there. I shall leave this forum un-named as I am not allowed to discuss it here. (Please don't even bother to PM, VM, G+ or FB or tweet it to me I will refuse all contact about it) The whole thing just made me frustrated, annoyed and depressed beyond anything as to the sad, sorry state of gaming, and forum attitudes in general. If I did this 3 or 4 years ago people would have acted different and more happy. epicsadface.png

(I would give some codes to you guys but I don't have any decent ones I only got a couple crappy sims ones at the moment)

Second topic:

My life is so busy and so wierd. The weather is bi-polar and is driving my skin nuts it breaks out when the temps keep rollercoastering all over the place and it makes me icky. Also family drama is getting worse, the area I live in is getting more and more depressing and the vibes royally sucks, my health is really bad and the wierd part is I have to listen to hard dance stuff like the clubland x-treme hardcore series and hard dance mania series and hardcore till I die series to keep my blood pressure normallized. I have to listen at least 8 hours a day. I am not going to any docs around my area becuase they'd kill me for sure. They did to my dad and my aunt they would do it to me they are *******s. I refuse to seek treatment for that so please don't insist. thanks.

also I have switched to using google chrome for a while till firefox nightly gets more cool toys to test right I want to test some new features but they kept getting put off. I will return the normal testing soon though. I did have an issue with it but it was resolved quickly some people were un able to open it after one update. but that's fixed ;-)

but chrome is nice though. I did manage to find all but a couple equal replacement addons as well. ^_^

Welcome back... No offense didn't notice you were gone as latley I only popped in maybe 10 minutes a week.. BUT if I were around more I would have missed you :p.

Unfortunately the internetz aren't the best place to find level headed people. Origin is getting better though.. Slowly but surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom