Aliens!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have met some aliens, they are teaching in my school o_O :D

Well the possibility of other life forms existing is ridiculously low, but the space is ridiculously vast, so we can currently neither prove that life exists nor that it does not exist in other planets... However let's firstly define life, what is life? Life in our planet is defined by whether an object has carbon and hydrogen inside them, however, if any other life exists it is almost impossible that they are made of the same forms, they might be made of other chemical elements. There is also the possibility of life existing in other universies (parallel) and other dimensions, i mean we don't know what's out there,you can never be sure...

Yeah I agree, I believe there are more then humans in this world.

There are angels and DEMONS!!!!

*Grabs the holy water*

Demons.png

No but seriously, I do believe we are not alone.

The possibility that we are alone in the endless night, we all cling to a small egg shell thin layer of survivability life has it's extremes but what we define as life has it's own perfect sweet spot that happens to be on or near the ground hanging on for just that one more day on this ball of rock floating round a burning ball of gas like millions of other planets round millions of stars in millions of universes. The possibility that this small ball or rock we call home is the only one that can nurture life in all the forms we know is ludicrous, we like to define life as we know it and life as we understand it but we can not begin to understand the mysteries and complexities of life on our planet so what makes us qualified to say what qualifies as life an what dos not?

The quintessential fact that we are the only known life form to have evolved to the state that we can postulate on the possibility of life other than our own some ware else in the world, should not preclude the possibility from our minds that if we our alone in the stars we should make it our species very reason to exist to make sure no other life has to cling on alone agenst the night. But the crux of all existence is that in all that is infinite in all of the universe we should not think of our self's as alone as on some equally small rock floating around some equaly small burning ball of gas in there own little egg shell thin sweat spot might be some other life thinking am I alone?

what makes you think that other life has to exsist concurrently with human life.
Surely the human race can not be the only source of intelligent life out there in the universe.

God help us if we are.

Other life... Either in this universe or another dimension yes... Anything that can act or think or has some sort of task that it can do to me can be classified as "life". So any form of bacteria or semi intelligent life should exist somewhere.

Surely you mean 23 after all its the number that supposedly rules all of our lives ;)

42 is just 23 reversed +1 :p also think of it this way if we are the only source of life in the universe we can never becoem to large of a race !!!!. wouldnt it be wicked if we where the first ones to ocme along and establish life out there for the rest of the unverse. then oen day we misteriously disapear leaving hints lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom